2/13/14

Tragic love

             Consequences… Now there’s nothing more than one way ticket to go for me, but I’m still wondering what gates will open for me… Yes, I’ve sinned…
             The darkness reveals the light that slowly fades within me, yes, I’m still a fairy, but not for long… I’m laying down on the bridge, bleeding to death, feeling like this are the last minutes of my life, but nothing can change back what I’ve done. I close my eyes and I can see him, yes, him, the one who drove me towards my end …
             I, being a fairy, my task was to save hopeless souls and put them on the right way. I can’t say that it was always easy, but I always succeed. I was almost finished with the last lost soul and I felt that he is on the right path but I couldn’t rest, I needed to find another soul that needed my help. I never thought about breaking the rule that forbid me to get close to the ones that I had to save. I‘ve been sent only to cure and to be cursed to be alone as long as I want to remain a fairy.
             November… autumn season; I was watching the leaves falling down all around me, all the colors and shapes drove me in a long trance that I could not wake up from in time to leave before sunset. It was forbidden for a fairy to walk outside in this world until sunset. The cold wind surrounded me and woke me up but it was already too late. I was surrounded by three damned souls. We name like this those who have lost their souls forever. I was sure this would be my end; there was no fight for them with my fragile body.  I could not let them know who I really was, they’re on a prowl to destroy us. Not even my magic dust can save me now … I had no time to think how to escape from there, I needed a miracle …
 The wind blew so hard that that I thought a storm is upon us, but it wasn’t, it was him … He came from nowhere like the wind brought him. He walked slowly, staring at me. Tall, black hair, handsome with black clothes and a long, dark cloak that surrounded him. I was sure that he is one of then until he started to fight. He moved faster that everything I saw and threw lethal hits around him. I covered my eyes with my hands until there was silence all around us. I felt his hands uncovering my eyes. He did it so slow, so gentile. He looked into my eyes and told me:
“Someone like you shouldn’t be outside so late”
I looked at him back into his black eyes, so deep and I saw it … He was a lost soul.
“They won’t disturb you again”. He said.
I watched around and the damned souls were gone. Then he bent and kissed me.
“A good night kiss”, he said smiling and he was gone immediately.
I left too and the night that came over brought new feeling inside me. I fell asleep smiling and still felt his cold lips on my cheek.
The next day I went to the same place and he was there on the same bench I sat.
“Hello, my hero”, I said
He smiled back at me. I sat next to him and we talked all the day long. When the sunset came we stood still for a moment and he kissed me again on my cheek. I felt so good around him that I didn’t want him to leave ever.
 Days passed like this one by one until he told me:
“When I met you and started to talk with me, nothing made me happy, only you. I think I said enough for tonight”, he looked sad and left.
             He fell in love with me and he had a cold way to show it. In the next days he became distant, I felt that his struggle to hide all his feelings that he had for me. He was like no other … The feelings inside me grew faster and I could not focus on my task. I wanted to stop; I had no power to fight with my thoughts and desires to make them disappear…
             On one night he called me on the bridge, I went there, even though it was dangerous for me. I felt safe around him. He was already there waiting me and he had his eyes on the ground.
“I love you” He said
I jumped in his arms and kissed his red lips. The next thing I remembered was that he pushed me so hard that I crushed next to his feet.
“Why don’t you understand that it’s forbidden to love someone like me!?!” He screamed
“I thought …” I said crying
“I’m half demon!” And before he finished those words he showed me his bladed nails.
“In the daylight you are a fairy, after midnight I’m a demon, it’s impossible for us to be together! You are doing good things, I do evil things …”
“I hunt fairies! Run, save yourself!”
He started to hit me all over my body while he kept his eyes closed. I didn’t feel the wounds he caused to my body, my heart was crushed and I felt numb to anything else. He betrayed me, he called me here to kill me. For a second, he opened his eyes and saw me and what he has done to me…
“I’m sorry”. He watched me with regret and jumped over the bridge…
I didn’t hear any sound, whether he lived or no …

0 comments: