8/20/15

5 ways to die

Passing through the hard days without finding a solution to any of my problems, Satan itself came and tempted me, offering me a walk through the valley of sadness and loneliness… I accepted it, and suddenly two black doors have opened, showing a long and mysterious path…
I made a few steps in and then ….
“Help, help me!” I heard not far from here
Someone may be in danger, I thought I could help. My feet led me the spot I heard the screams. Seems like a little creature, it’s in a bush and can't get out.
Fearless, I went closer. There was a cat… a black cat.
“Please, beautiful girl, grab something sharp and cut these bushes, I'm trapped in here” said the cat
It made no sense to me, a talking cat?
“Hurry, there’s no time!”
Yes, it was right, there was no time to thinking how strange the situation may be , so I looked around and I saw a knife. Seems useful here. Then I cut the bushes and set free this poor helpless creature.
“Thank you, beautiful girl, keep the knife, maybe you will find it useful in your way”
Yes, maybe it was right, the knife could be useful if used on me to end all my problems. I moved on.
 Then I saw a shady beautiful tree, where I could sit and take a rest to think seriously about using the knife…
“Hello sssister” I heard a voice coming from above  and moving around my head
“A snake rope?” I may be hallucinating…
“I have nothing more to offer you than… hanging your thoughts… I may be ussseful to you” said the rope
“Your intentions are almost strangling me!” and without waiting another second, I grabbed the knife and cut the rope.
The rope fell  and the knife disappeared. I guess I had to use it once when it belonged to me. So I took the rope.
I had a few moments filled with regret that I cut the rope before it finished its intentions, but moved on …
Not far from the tree there was a fountain and I fell thirsty
“Come closer sweety, I have plenty of water for you” said the fountain
“I have no doubt that you are almost like a river…”
“Laugh, sweety, but I feel that you could use some fresh water to drink. Come, bend over…”
Funny or not, indeed I felt thirsty. It was too risky to bend over, the water was so far I couldn’t reach with my bare hands so I made a step back. Not far from here I saw a bucket. I grabbed the bucket and I thought it would be useful to use the rope. So I managed to take water from the fountain and chilled my thirst.
“How selfish! You care only about your needs, without finishing your problems at all” Said the fountain with a faint voice
The rope has disappeared, but I kept the bucket filled with water, thinking I may feel thirsty again on my way. So I moved on…
“Water, please water”
I turned around and there was nothing else, just a flower.
“Dear girl, you have plenty of water, can you spare a few drops for me?”
“I do not feel thirsty now, I guess you can have it all” So I emptied the bucket over the flower and then it disappeared.
“Oh, how can I repay for your goodness? Oh, look under my leaf, there is a poisonous bag, you can use it in your way”
I grabbed the bag and I moved on.
So far, it has been a long way and I’m tired … Maybe this will be my end, poisoned… I looked hopeless to the bag and then I heard …
“Why I cannot rest? Why? Damn all of you!
I was not thinking of going any step closer. There was an angry bear. It may hurt me.
“Don’t just stay there, do something! Said the bear screaming
“Don’t tell me  you need a fresh meal…”
“No, come without fear honey, your hands may be useful to me”
“As long as you don’t bite them…” I said, going closer
“I have these awful bugs on my fur, they won’t let me rest, and I need rest”
“I think I may have something to help you”
“Anything! I’m running out of sleeping pills. Anything which could help me to sleep”
So I blew the poisonous powder all over its fur
“God bless you, honey!Finally, I can sleep! Mmh, feels so good…”
He sat on the grass and fell asleep. He forgot to tell me that I can use the sleeping pills…
He is already snoring, it’s useless trying to wake him up, so I decided to take the pills. I opened it but sadly it was empty.  The whole adventure exhausted me, so I sat down next to the bear, finding comfort in its fur and slowly fell asleep…

Unfortunately there are more than 5 ways to die… When you help someone in need (the cat), it may be returned. Take your own decisions (the rope)and don’t let others rule your life. Do not be greedy (the fountain)and thank God for what you have. Share (the flower),even if it looks little to you, for others it can be a lot. By being brave, (the bear) you realize your problems are not problems at all.

0 comments: